Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Introduction

Okayy.. My name is Pook Khim Wui. ID: 1102702172. I'm from Ipoh, the beautifully dead town with nothing much to do. 2nd of June 1990 is the glorious date I'm born to this world. That makes me 20 years old this year. Entered Foundations in Creative Multimedia after taking STPM. Because I wanted to be a CREATIVE PERSON =D
Loves photography. Good thing I owned a DSLR now..


ME!! =D

I'm actually quite an introvert and very hard to be understood as in my behavior and things I'm doing/ about to do. So can I call myself 'mysterious = different from others = out of the box = creative'?

Often a risk taker. What's life is there is no excitement? Right?

Thank you for viewing my blog. This blog is for Creative Studies purposes only =)



Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment